Pitango Gelato Franchising
Looking for an opportunity to own a business that brings people joy, serves an authentically artisanal product, and values the importance of having sustainability, high-quality, and sticking to Italian classics done right?
Our operating system is efficient and easy to learn, and we will support you every step of the way.
Start-up costs and fees:
The costs of opening a Pitango Gelato scoop shop vary depending on where and what size store you decide to open. Here is a a rough idea of the costs to open:
- Scoop shop (approximately 700-1200 sq ft): $285,500 - 462,800
- Three months’ operating expenses: $30,000 - $50,000
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Royalty: 5%
- Marketing Fund: 1.5%
We are looking for you, if you…
- Love and believe in Pitango’s high quality ingredients and commitment to delivering the best customer experience
- Have a competitive drive and are passionate about operating a premium brand business
- Have a strong credit history and a minimum net worth of $500,000, with liquidity of $250,000 (not including retirement accounts)