Pitango Gelato Franchising
Pitango Gelato started franchising in 2020...
What took us so long?
Anyone familiar with Pitango knows that we don’t do things in a hurry. We took our time to test, tweak and evolve the concept to the point where we think it is at its best. Our gelato and sorbet is unrivaled because we make it with fresh ingredients: organic milk and free-range eggs for gelato and fresh fruit for sorbet. We finish making the gelato on site at each gelato shop to ensure optimal quality and eliminate the need for preservatives. This is what sets us apart from other ice cream and frozen treats.
A Pitango franchise is not the easiest or least expensive in the frozen-dessert space, but the taste of our gelato makes the effort worthwhile. And we will support you every step of the way so that you can be successful.
Location: We look for locations in high-traffic neighborhoods near leisure and evening entertainment.
The cost of opening a Pitango Gelato shop varies depending on where and what size store you decide to open.
Here is a rough idea of opening costs:
- Size: 800 sq ft – 1,200 sq ft.
- Build-out ranges from $310,500 - $507,800
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Royalty: 5%
- Marketing Fund: 1.5%
We are looking for you, if you…
- Love, and believe in Pitango’s high-quality ingredients and commitment to delivering the best customer experience.
- Have a competitive drive and are passionate about operating a premium brand business.
- Have a strong credit history and a minimum net worth of $500,000, with $250,000 in liquidity
- Have an affinity for business and some experience in the food sector.
If this sounds like a good fit, please get in touch with us using the form below!